- Responsible for the creation of the Script or storyboard according to the briefing given.
- Develop creative ideas into scripts and storyboards.
- Create a PowerPoint provided by the client and rewrite it into a prompter form
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Brainstorming with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Min. 2 years experience in content marketing or copywriting.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.