- Responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the content.
- Review and filter out low-quality/sensitive/fake or other content that is inappropriate on the platform.
- Evaluate content and ensure content risks and precautions.
- Provide reviews to team leaders to help improve and improve content standards.
- Working with other divisions related to content.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Min. 2-year experience in a related position
- Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office Application
- Attention to detail, good communication skills, strong will to learn